About Dr. Nina
Thinking about acupuncture or other natural therapies?
Dr. Nina Master D.O.M. (Acupuncture):
Nina is recognised as one of Australia’s best practitioners in her field and arguably, the best in SE Queensland. Nina’s gentle techniques get powerful results and she stands behind her work.
With over 19+ years working with people from all walks of life, Nina is able to help others through her knowledge, experience and intuitive application of treatments. Her empathetic approach will make you feel thoroughly cared for.
“With Nina, you will find a high level of intuitivity, warmth,
nurturement and an environment of healing that will leave you
with a sense of well-being. Her ability to combin e and
incorporate different therapies studied over the years will give
you a treatment tailor-made to your needs.”
Dr Dzung Price
With Nina, the client is in control – you can choose as little or as much treatment as you want. Nina’s therapies will not empty your pocket and you can be confident of receiving value for money.
Nina is a specialist in Japanese Acupuncture. Techniques including Toyohari acupuncture, are available for needle phobic clients.
You can be confident in Nina.
Nina holds the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture), Victoria University
- Advanced Diploma of Acupuncture
- Postgraduate Advanced Certificate in Toyohari (East Asian needle therapy, Japanese Acupuncture)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Manaka Protocol (Specialised Japanese Acupuncture)
- Diploma of Health Science (Massage – Oriental)
- Certificates in Reiki, Bowen Therapy, Thought Field Therapy, Polarity Therapy and Ortho-Bionomy
Nina is also professionally trained in Japan and regularly updates her skills.
Nina is registered with the following professional bodies:
- Australian Natural Therapist Association (ANTA) – www.anta.com.au
- Australian Branch of Toyohari Association (ABTA) – www.brisbanetoyohari.com.au
- Australian Health Practioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) – http://www.ahpra.gov.au/
- The Medical Register of Australia – http://www.medicalregister.com.au
- Vice President of Toyohari Association Brisbane Branch (2007)
- Academic Dean of Toyohari Association Brisbane Branch
Nina’s experience includes Therapist / Sole Therapist for:
- 1990s Masters Games
- 2003 Oceania & Australian Interclub Canoe Polo Championships (Japan, NZ, Australia)
- Renew You Medical Centre (over 3 years)
- Villa Maria Centre ( Nursing Home 5 years )
- Ipswich Hospice (volunteer 3 years )
- Founder of EAST MEETS WEST Forum 2013
“My whole family has been treated by Nina and we have all been very grateful
and astounded by the results she is able to achieve.
Having been in the Natural Therapies industry myself, I appreciate that there can often
be a significant disparity between therapists in terms of professionalism
and results achieved, as well as the longevity of those results.
Nina is a genuine person who is generous with her time and passionate about
her work and helping people. Nina has an integrity that is evident in all she
does and conducts her clinic in a professional way.”